The following are examples of artwork by the artist Patrick Cunningham. Some pieces displayed are examples of commissioned works and have already been sold. All artwork availability is subject to prior sale.
To inquire about availability or inquire about a custom piece, please contact us.
About the Artist
Patrick Cunningham has been influenced by a love of art and history to develop a philosophical way of looking at life and the world around him. Born in Southern California, Patrick knew at an early age what he wanted to do with his life. His childhood passion for history and art ultimately led him to develop the Old Master Style for which he is known. Oil paintings are his primary medium, but portraiture, sculpture and figurative abstraction are also part of his work. Patrick also believes learning is a lifelong pursuit that is essential to one’s growth as an artist. His studies have taken him to Ceri, Italy, a small Tuscan village where he studied fresco techniques under Italian masters, and to France where he studied mural design. Patrick’s work resides in numerous private collections across the United States and Europe.
Some of his most recent artwork includes:
- Painting for the Copelouzos Art Museum, Athens, Greece.
- Two large paintings for the Cardenas Seventh Day Adventist Church in Cardenas, Cuba.
- A 40-foot mural of Venice, Italy for Heartscape in Los Alamitos, California.
- Part of the art production team for the movie “God’s Not Dead,” including a painting of the Judge and creating
the special effects of wood graining and fire damage for the movie.
- Numerous paintings and murals at Diamond Bank locations.
- Bainum art collection.
- Bronze bust commissioned by Swedish banker Tab Bainum.
- Six life-sized frescoes of iconic blues musicians for Maison 226, Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Large 6’ x 4’ painting at the Little Rock Country Club.
- Small fresco at Ceri Castle (Palazzo Torlonia), Italy.
- Work in progress: Large outdoor mural in downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas on the Karicole Plaza building, Central Avenue.